Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Employee Spotlight #12: Olivia/Karina

Name: Olivia/Karina
Job: Planner
What you like best about your job: that I get to be creative to make things happen.
Born: Mexico, City... But actually I'm 60% Mexican, 20% Dominican and 20%American... Education: College student
Places lived: Mexico, New Mexico, and Utah.... in my dreams I lived in Dominican Republic.
Favorite candle: Chewy Cherry... don't you just love how it smells when we are producing cherry?
Favorite place to shop: mmm whenever I can Find make up!
Last good movie: Nacho Libre
Favorite pig out food: anything with Chile Powder.... mmm
Favorite music or artist: Belanova
Person you admire: Celia Cruz... Asucar Baby!!!
Three words that describe you: Charming, Cute and fashion what can I say I'm a Princess!
Likes to do in your spare time: Dance, Dance, Dance have fun with my friends spend time with my family and read.
If I've learned something in life, it is: That life is like the hair.. sometimes is short sometimes is long but what really matters is how well you take care of it and how many different styles you give to it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karina is the most caring person I have ever meet! She is also the most dedicate person I know. If you have not meet or talked with her you need to, she has had a very interesting life. Go Karina you are the BEST!!!