Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fragrance Vendors

It's finally sunny in Utah! It's been so cold lately, I am glad we can finally see some sunshine again!
Starting this week, I will be posting on this blog once a day. Please send me ideas of topics you would like me to cover. Any ideas will be welcomed.
This week we are having two fragrance oil vendors visit us. I love smelling all of the new fragrances they bring! There are so many different versions of one fragrance. I was surprised at how many there were before I started working here.
For example, let's talk about a pumpkin pie candle... Each fragrance has several notes. A pumpkin pie fragrance can have a pumpkin note, a cinnamon note, a lemon note, and several others. There are hidden notes in fragrances that you wouldn't even know are there until you talk to an oil vendor.
I'll keep you posted on the new fragrances they bring. What type of fragrances do you like?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love most of the home baked candles. I buy very often. My family love to take them from my home. Bummer. Ha

Anonymous said...

you can't go wrong with Blueberry muffin...

Anonymous said...

Please do a black licorice scented candle!! :)

Anonymous said...

Please do a black licorice scented candle!! :)