Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Employee Spotlight #10: Nathan Smith

Name: Nathan Smith
Job: Purchasing
What you like best about your job: Interaction with vendors
Born: Calgary, Alberta Canada
Education: Attending UVSC – Major International Business
Places lived: Canada, Peru, Utah
Favorite candle: Lemon Bar
Favorite place to shop: Anywhere and anytime I can get in, get what I need and get out.
Last good movie: Meet the Robinsons (what can I say, I’ve got kids.)
Likes to watch: Anything
Favorite pig out food: Poutine, Ketchup Chips
Favorite music or artist: Anything, but country
Person you admire: Father and my brother.
Three words that describe you: Outgoing, humorous, tall
Likes to do in your spare time: Sleep, play with my kids
If I've learned something in life, it is: That you can’t be too serious all the time, because it leads to hair loss.

No comments: