Friday, July 6, 2007

Why Work at For Every Body?

For Every Body is a great place to work because of all the potential it holds. I feel that we are working on the ground floor of a high-rise that is going up, and it can be as many stories as we make it. When I came to work here I just needed a job to help a son through school, but what I found was an exciting, creative, fast-paced environment where everyone’s input is valued. The company leadership saw potential in me that has twice led me to new positions, and taken me from a job to a career. My son is done with school, but I found a place that is so challenging, rewarding, and fun to work, that I stayed long past when I needed to. Now I work here because I don’t want to miss any of the exciting growth that is happening. I want to contribute to something larger than myself, and to be able to look back and say “I helped build that”. For Every Body lets me do that.

Phyllis Hall, Sales Executive

No comments: