Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Lines and Fundraisers

Good morning!

It is another freezing day in Utah! I can't wait for it to get warm again. The sun is shining today, so that is good news!

We now have all of our new lines posted on our website. They will be available to buy on February 1. I love our new lines! I have two favorites. I like our Delicate Floral line and our Minus Wicks line. The Minus Wicks line is different than anything I've seen before. It looks like a candle, but it does not have wax in it. It is water based. There are six new fragrances and they all have a clean, fresh scent that lasts up to 60 hours. They don't have a wick so you put them on a candle warmer. They're great for stinky roommates, pets, or children! I like them.

I am also excited about our ongoing fundraiser. Any nonprofit organization can participate in it. We sell our large Folk Art candles and also our Folk Art Tins. You can earn up to 50% profit. I would have loved this when I was little! It is a great fundraiser because everyone loves candles. They're easy to sell.

Well, that is all of the latest news at For Every Body. Feel free to leave a comment to let us know what you think of our new lines!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

These new candles sound great! I even have a candle warmer...cant wait!

For Every Body said...

Perfect! Let me know how you like them!

shoes32 said...

For Every Body Rocks!

peoplecrush.blogspot.com said...

I love the magnolia scented candle in your Delicate Florals line. I'm going to blog about it.

peoplecrush.blogspot.com said...

Love the magnolia scented candles. I have to blog about it.